How do I register?
Registration for your IELPT test is quick and easy:
Step one – Fill up the online application form
You can register by applying and pay online. Don’t forget to provide a copy of your valid identity document. You will also need to present the same identity document on the day of the test.
Apply Online Click Here
Step two – You will receive confirmation email with link for payment
Once your application has been approved and processed, the centre will send you a email confirmation of the date and time of your test and link for the payment. The Speaking and Writing tests typically take place on the same day. If this is not possible, the tests will take place within seven days of each other.
Step three – Your IELPT test is booked
Test day tips
Here are some quick tips for ensuring you do your best on test day
Arrive on time and be prepared
- Double-check the time and date of your test and allow plenty of time to travel to the test centre. If you are late, you may not be allowed to take the test
- Make sure you have the right identification documents with you. If you arrive with the wrong ID, you will not be allowed to take the test.
Try to be calm and relaxed
- Try to remain calm at the test centre
- If you have any questions – our friendly centre staff are here to help
Follow the instructions
- Switch off your mobile phone and any other electronic devices. You will be asked to place these with other personal belongings outside the test room
- The Listening, Reading and Writing tests take 1 hours 30 minutes and there are no breaks between each component of the test
- Make sure you are prepared and have something to eat and drink beforehand. You will not be allowed to take food into the test room. You will only be allowed to take a drink in a transparent bottle
- Listen to the supervisor carefully and follow the test day instructions
- Don’t lose points for careless mistakes because you haven’t read the question properly.
Stay aware of the time
- Watches are not allowed in the test room. Every test room will have a clock on the wall. Stay aware of the time so you can attempt all questions
- The Listening, Reading and Writing tests have a number of sections. Allow enough time for each section
- Be aware that some questions have suggested time limits for you to follow.
Do your best
- If you start to feel worried, take some deep breaths to help you calm down
- Work calmly, focus on the questions, don’t rush your answers and you will do your best.